For our location in Aachen, Germany we are looking for a
As one of the first application service providers in the financial sector, MACD has been successfully implementing IT projects for financial institutions for more than 20 years. The company specialises in electronic securities trading, has locations in England, Germany and Switzerland and employs 35 IT engineers, computer scientists and economists.
- You work in the team of our sysadmins in the operation of the internal and our customer systems and can contribute your ideas and suggestions for improvement.
- Working closely with the software development teams, you roll out new runtime environments for the projects, utilising git/gitlab and using the flexibility of our virtualisation platforms.
- You work on advancing virtualisation solutions based on Proxmox / LXC and Kubernetes / Docker, and drive cluster architecture and automation forward.
- In our Swiss data center you install, configure and maintain our Debian Linux based server systems together with your colleagues.
- You operate and monitor the services with modern tools, such as monitoring with icinga / check_mk and logging with the Elastic Stack.
- You support both the in-house users, as well as our customers in support.
- You have a successfully completed vocational training / degree in the field of IT or the corresponding professional experience.
- You have a strong Linux know-how, if possible with LPIC certificate.
- You have a sound knowledge of computer networking.
- You use shell-scripts to automate tasks.
- You like to work in a team and appreciate the exchange with your colleagues.
- You speak fluent German and have good English skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent employment with a flexible working time model.
- Company pension scheme and additional benefits.
- Exciting and challenging work content in an agile environment.
- Development opportunities to develop new technologies and to expand their own competencies.
Do you have any questions? Please contact Raphael Grochtmann, HR Director, +49 241 557080-21 directly.