As one of the first application service providers in the financial sector, MACD has been successfully implementing IT projects for financial institutions for more than 20 years.
MACD is the market leader in trading connectivity in Switzerland and supports more than 35 banks and stock exchanges across Europe and worldwide.
At the locations in England, Germany and Switzerland work around 40 IT engineers, computer scientists and economists on innovative solutions.
WHAT AWAITS YOU AT MACD
As a Junior Marketing & Communications Professional, you will take over tasks in the areas consulting, planning, conception, implementation and control of communication activities for our clients in the finance sector as well as for our employees in Urdorf (Zurich) and Aachen (Germany), e.g.
- Collaboration in the conception and development of communication and marketing strategies
- Autonomous planning, management and results monitoring of subprojects
- Filling, maintenance and optimisation of external and internal communication channels
- Creation and editing of texts
- Collaboration in the organisation of events and conferences
- Evaluation and analysis of the measures taken
- Successfully completed or ongoing studies in Communications/Marketing (University, University of Applied Sciences, Berufsakademie) or comparable
- Professional experience/internships in the field of communication in an agency or company
- Communication skills
- Creativity and fluent German spoken and written
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Sound knowledge of MS Office
- Structured self-motivating working
- Ability to quickly familiarise yourself with new topics
- Team spirit, open-mindedness, motivation
- Collaboration on exciting, versatile and challenging projects
- Open exchange and team spirit
- Office centrally located in the Frankenberger Viertel
- Take a look here:
Work at MACD
We are looking forward to receiving your application to:
Please get in touch with:
+49 241 557080-22