For our location in Aachen, Germany we are looking for a
Java Software Developer
As one of the first application service providers in the financial sector, MACD has been successfully implementing IT projects for financial institutions for more than 20 years. The company specialises in electronic securities trading, has locations in England, Germany and Switzerland and employs 35 IT engineers, computer scientists and economists.
We develop our software agile with the help of Scrum, XP and Continuous Delivery. You will be involved in the whole development process, from requirements analysis to design, implementation, testing, deployment, and support.
- You have a Bachelor's degree, a Master's degree or a comparable degree in computer science.
- You like to work in a team and are willing to gradually take on more responsibility.
- You love learning new things and are looking for the challenge.
- You speak the English language fluently in speech and writing.
- Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent employment with a flexible working time model.
- Company pension scheme and additional benefits.
- Exciting and challenging work content in an agile environment.
- Development opportunities to develop new technologies and to expand your own competencies.
- What awaits you at MACD, you'll find out here: Work at MACD
- We look forward to receiving your application to jobs. macd.com
- Do you have any questions? Please contact Raphael Grochtmann, HR Director; Head of Operations, +49 241 557080-21 directly.